For those who are not parents yet, hope you don't have this problem.
For those whose children already passed this phase without this problem, congratulations!
For those who faces the same problems, I will let you know when I resolve this problem.
For those who has experiences with this problem, PLEASE let me know how you solve it!!!
Brennan has started to wake up every 1 1/2 or 2 hours at night for feeding this past week. He is not hungry most of the times and he just wants company. This has been one of the crazy times since he was born. I hope everything will be alright and I am trying to solve this problem. Wish me luck!
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Aiii .. we are with you. We are just trying to figure out what it takes exactly for our baby and us to get good solid blocks of sleep. Good luck! -Jack