
Brennan's little brother will come out in a month. We tried to get Brennan ready to be a big brother. We went shopping at Target the other day and he push his own little cart and shop for "little brother".....he picked a light blue blanket and said it's for "little brother"....how cute! 
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Hi Abbey and Da! So Baby no. 2 is on his way - congratulations! Brennan must be excited to have a little brotha.
He is getting mature. Do you guys have name pick out yet? come check with my blog. I just upload some pics. Take care.
Oh so Brennan likes to shop? Or at least help out? Can i borrow him for a day so he can do mine for me? haha
hey sister, long time no see.....come to my blog....
www.xanga.com/CC_VAN
Wow! Your tummy is getting big, Abbey! Brennan is just getting bigger and bigger. Man, I really need to visit you guys soon before you have your 10th baby. Just kiddin'! Cute pictures though. ^_^