Posted by ZhaoKids | Friday, December 08, 2006 | 5 comments

This year we were planning to take a family photo at JCPenny's, when we looked at the outcome, we didn't like it so because I recently purchased a new digital camera, why not try it at home. We can do more things and take more pictures and keep the negatives and print them as we like. Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! and a Happy New Year!!








5 Responses so far.

  1. Abbey! You look so beautiful. I love the pictures at home...they look so sweet. Can you email me your street address? I need to send you a christmas card! :)

  2. Abbey you look great. Merry Christmas

  3. Great pictures you guys! I think you did a pretty good job - pretty comparable to Penney's ; ) The kids look cute in their red outfits!

  4. Winnie says:

    You guys look great. Abbey, nice hair cut by the way.

  5. Anonymous says:

    abbey, you look so pretty! you're just glowing! r u sure that's not a pregnancy glow? haha just kidding. the boys look handsome, too.

Leave a Reply