Today, Saturday January 07, 2007 has got to be one of the most nicest days for winter. The weather reached well above 70 F degress ( the normal tempurature for this time of the year should be around the mid to low 20's F.) So we went to the park as normal people do. However do notice how Abbey's holding onto Clayton. I think she meant in every way try to be nice and cover Clayton's eyes..but apparently she cares more about looking good for the camera than covering Clayton..hehehe ( Sorry Clayton, mom's trying to look pretty)
I think Clayton is really scared but he has no choice..hahaha
The designer of this park was really smart to have a race car track with two car going around..Brennan definitely loved this part of the park..we spent literally 30 minutes spinning the wheel racing the cars, it was all worth it while Clayton cheered/drooled on.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
