Posted by ZhaoKids | Sunday, February 18, 2007 | 4 comments


They look great together! Just like brothers...hopefully it will continue for a very long time.


That's the way to break into the clothes..by drooling all over it.

Envelopes!! Clayton is at awe!

Abbey prepares the boys for picture time. They just look handsome!



4 Responses so far.

  1. liz says:

    Oh Abbey, I love the pictures! They are SO handsome in their outfits! (They're handsome anyway, but you know what I mean :))

  2. ZhaoKids says:

    Thanks Liz, it's really nice of you saying that. =)

  3. Abbey! Your guys look so cute. Looks like you had lots of fun for Chinese New Year. I miss your delicious cooking......... :-) I still have the cookbook you got me though, I need to try more recipes!

  4. Kara says:

    Clayton is gettin so big! He's so cute in blue!

Leave a Reply