So the trip to San Francisco lasted only a couple days. We left on a very short notice and managed to get many thing complished. This is the first time Clayton traveled on an airplane and Brennan seems to be a pro at it. The trip over was very smooth, Clayton did not seemed too affected and Brennan likes riding on the plane and looking out the window. When we arrived in San Fran we managed to get to public transport so they can enjoy all the things over there. The pictures below will summarize our trip.
This is Brennan and Emilee at the gates. Both of them just woke up. I believe it was around 5:00am.
Thanks to TV in JetBlue planes, Brennan's tv catch-up time really helped with the trip over to San Fran.
You might think Abbey is doing all the work but Da gave up his seat so the family can rest. Ha, how cheap. He actually had to walk up and down the aisle for long periods of time to let the kids sleep. It was not easy for Abbey either.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Cool pictures. Come to Aus and walk the harbour bridge next time and bonus, your mum wont be here to nag you!
Great pics! I love the one of Brennan pointing at the bridge.
Beautiful Pictures! The sky is so blue!!
You were lucky to have such good weather! My brother took his son to SF for a little trip on Monday and his pictures of the bridge are very different. :-) All clouds. Glad you had a good trip! Sorry I haven't called you back...I have a bad cold and I sound like a frog. We haven't heard yet about the job in Maryland...... I don't really think it will happen....
Nice pix!! I LOVE San Fran!! That's the only other place I'd love to live in, other than Utah. The weather is great there!