Posted by ZhaoKids | Sunday, May 20, 2007 | 7 comments

So taking some time to wash the car was something that Brennan and I like to do......(hence WAS) ...until a girl came along and I WAS no longer in the picture. It IS all about our somewhat new neighborhood neighbor Amelia (yes this would be the 4th Amelia we know) and her coming to 'help' wash the car.


Someone's happy. (Hey Brennan want some Ice Cream? - Amelia's not invited)


Wow what a boy would do to impress the lady.


At least he got her smiling.


Yes sharing is good. No, trying to impress the young lady that you are much older than you look with a fake beard from the bubbles will not work.





HE'S GOT HER HOOK!! IMPRESSIVE.

7 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Adorable.

  2. Mel says:

    Of course you should post!!! I read your blog, every other day or so. (cuz i know you don't post everyday) And I leave comments. Isn't it annoying when you know people are reading your blog and they don't leave any comments? not even a Hello or nice pictures or anything. If we have to spend all the time posting up pictures and writing stuff, they could at least spend 1 measly minute to say something! That's MY 2 cents!

    Cute pictures by the way! Brennan is such a pimp! Can I go on a date with him when you come this weekend?? hehehe..

  3. Marjorie says:

    Yep, that's what we girls do - smile shyly and flutter our eyelashes to you boys and we have you hooked!

  4. Hahaha what cute pictures! He can wash my car anytime. But I don't have any cute girls for him to flirt with, sorry. :-) Just Preston, who is a huge flirt too!!

  5. Wow. Your boy is growing up so big and cute. If he wants to come to Washington anytime, he can come and wash my car.

  6. Anonymous says:

    looks like brennan figured out how to get a girl ;)

  7. Anonymous says:

    adorable!!

Leave a Reply