Today we went to Beth's house and the kids decorated their bike and ride ons. We were late so we just met everyone at the park. Then we went back to have snack. Auntie Beth was so nice to feed Brennan lunch also.
The whole team is ready to head back to Auntie Beth's house.
Even Clayton enjoyed the freah blueberries and strawberry. They also had yogurt and cottage cheese.
Brennan stayed late and joined Ava and Alexander for lunch (Thanks Beth, don't need to cook for lunch today =))
They got these cool 'star' sunglasses. Don't you think that look like "STARS"?
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Great shots!
Great pics Abbey! It was fun seeing you all yesterday.
hahaha i love how Brennan is the only Asian boy. =D
anyway i like your beach pix. Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait to take Kaitlyn to the beach. We have a bathing suit for her but haven't had the chance to put it on her. She'll probably pee in it. =D
The sand/water table is so cool!! If you don't mind me asking, how much is it? I'd like to get one someday. (not for myself of course, although I will probably play in it too!! hehe) Brennan is so lucky to get so many presents this year, AND an ice cream cake!!! (from Carvel??? they make the best cakes!!)
don't you guys already have a little potty? I thought i once saw a pic of brennan sitting on one. We bought ours at Babies R Us. It was on sale for $13. I'm not sure if the sale is over yet. You can check.