Posted by ZhaoKids | Sunday, September 02, 2007 | 1 comments

Today was just a beautiful to go to the park. This is a pretty awesome park that was just built a couple years ago. It actually two sets of slides; one is for ages 2-4 and 4-8'ish I think. Nevertheless, Brennan has a really fun time there. When Clayton gets older he will get a chance to run around too!


The castle backgroud has lots of slides and bridges and throughways... its great fun!



Over the bridge and off we go!



On top of the castle.



This is the other set right next to the castle. This is actually a ship and Brennan is the captain!



See-saw!!


At the request of the grandparents overseas for more photos of brothers together.


This is a pretty cool swing!! great idea. Its a saucer swing that mama can get on with Brennan and Clayton.

One Response so far.

  1. Ether says:

    I'm adding "Nice parks for the kids & the whole family" as another reason on my list of "Why I'm not going to stay in New York forever." :-p

    To Da: You got file recovery programs? Darn! That would have saved me almost $200 bucks then! I actually got one called "Boomerang" online. Fortunately, it worked almost flawlessly. It just took a "little" while to scan through 420 GB of data over 3 drives.

    The point of getting the 1TB drive is actually to do the RAID thing that you brought up. Except I'm doing RAID 1 (mirroring) instead of 5, since I can't put a controller in my old trusty Mac mini, & a software RAID will make it too slow for my use. Until I upgrade to a Mac Pro, this is probably the best I can do. (Right? Am I missing something? Any suggestions?)

    So, anyway, previously, I was only backing things up onto DVDs. But the last time I backed up was almost 4 months ago. Since Kaitlyn is only 7 months old, that was like half of her life memories, you know!

    So I'm just glad that I got every single photo back! Now with the new setup almost complete, I can feel much better about not doing DVD backups everyday! :-D hehehe

Leave a Reply