Since Ethan is 'obsessive' Thomas the Train the whole party revolves around the train. Brennan is trying to coach Ethan how to blow the candles..hahaha just too funny. Its incredible that his grandma made the Thomas train cake for him.
So when it comes time to unwrap gifts, it was crazy..hahaha. I think Brennan thought it was his birthday for a moment and then he's told the gifts are not his. So he keep bringing them to Ethan telling him to open them.
This hat is pretty cool. Almost like a train station master's hat or a golf hat..but its still cool.
These are all the kids. Don't know all the names but they were very fun and had lots of fun!
If you look close at Da's face, he would claim that he got beat up by his wife and not from basketball. But b/c we are in a birthday mood here, the kids had fun riding the train around the Wheaton area.
This is a pretty cool Thomas Pinata. At first I thought Brandon, the dad, was brave holding it the pinata so the kids can swing at it and if they miss they might still get the dad where it hurts. But apparently these are the 'pull' ones, where you pull one lucky string out of many and it would open the door and the other strings just are there as decoy. I was hoping that Brandon get swung at..that would be a cool birthday party..hahaha
Lots and lots of candies!! and of course since Brennan really dont' know candy yet he just collects them as if they were just stuff to collect with the other kids and then he would give it to me. No worries I will take care of the candies for him, plus its better for everyone. ;)
Its interesting that Brennan has no idea what he is riding on. He knows he just likes it, so I had to teach him its the Merry-Go-Round. At first I was a little scared of him riding the horse by himself but he didn't want me to ride with him, so I stood next to him and he seemed to do well by himself.
i love your new profile pic!
Anyway, for my nephew's first birthday, my sister's friend made him an Optimus Prime (from Transformers) cake. It was really awesome. I think it was really for my brother-in-law cuz my nephew obviously is too young to like Transformers (or even know what that is!) So Brennan doesn't know what candy is yet? That's amazing! I was thinking of not giving Kaitlyn any candy or soda until she's like 5. haha.. i dunno if that's gonna happen. =D
Brenna doesn't know what candy is? So, what did you tell him what he collects on Halloween? I bet he will eventually learn that from school.
I also love your family photo.