Posted by ZhaoKids | Tuesday, September 04, 2007 | 2 comments

Brennan is all excited to go to School. I let him wear his little backpack to school today. Picked his extra pants and underwear....just in case =) in there. He only spent 1hr and 15mins there today and met half of his classmates (6 out of 12). It went really well.


At the parking lot....

check out the little backpack.....

right before getting in....

He loves his teachers.....Mrs. Kotula (L) and Mrs. Carpenter (R)

Only one picture I took when he was in class......

Brennan really loves school.....I am glad =)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Marjorie says:

    Oh i think his little cargo shorts are just so cute!

    I'm glad he didn't cry on his first day of school.

    Abbey, did you cry?

  2. Mel says:

    aww he looks so cute! i can't believe he's 3 already. looking at the picture of him at school kinda makes me miss working at the Y.

Leave a Reply