This post is appropriated named in respect to Clayton. I think I am speaking pretty much for all the second child and forth in the each family. I know each family tries hard to make things fair, but when it comes to taking pictures....i believe the ratio goes like this: 100% for first child; second child is 50% of the amount taken compared with the first child; then half of the 50% for the third child; then 50% of the third child and so forth. (Example: 1st child gets 1,000 pictures, 2nd child- 500, 3rd child-250, 4th-125 and so forth.) Even I am noticing the trend as I try very hard to take as many photos of them as equally as I can; it's just hard because we don't want to take the same photos of what Brennan did so we have to be more creative with Clayton and on the othe hand Brennan continually do new things. But we will keep trying and trying and trying. Notice how even this paragraph tapers off from the full details of the first child to half the description to "so forth".
In this post we only have three photos of Clayton compared to having 10 photos of Brennan. No worries I will make it up soon.
Clayton, for some reason, just absolutely loves cars. He can play with them all day long by himself.
This is a pretty cool thing at the playground that Clayton likes to grab on to and bounce around.
In the meanwhile Brennan goes to feed the ducks. It was a little dangerous as you can see there is missing a piece of wood. I had to yell at Brennan to kneel down so he won't fall in the water to feed the ducks.
We got lots of ducks coming from three pieces of bread and Brennan carefully rip tiny pieces to feed the ducks.
Amelia, a recent neighbor, joins for bike rides and walks behind the school almost everyday since the weather is really nice lately. Tonight they were playing popping bubbles and they were just having way too much fun to want to leave.
Clayton likes the bubbles too when Brennan blows them and he tries to catch them.
On this day, Brennan went to the farm to pick pumpkins with his school friends for Halloween. Mom left Clayton at the grand-aunt's house-poor dude. Here seems like the kids have more fun picking out the rocks than the pumpkins.
hehe...all so cute....
3rd pic from bottom...the little girl on the left in the orange shirt...is her name sara? if so i think she is in ava's dance class :)