Posted by ZhaoKids | Wednesday, November 28, 2007 | 4 comments

We are in Hong Kong for a few days now. The boys are still adjusting. Brennan can sleep through the nite without waking. Clayton still wakes up one at nite. We just stay local in MaOnShan. We enjoy everything (playground, library, markets) so close (=in walking distance) to my parent's house.

My delicious breakfast (just for you angela)!! hahaha

We went to library and the boys were checking out the audio system

Grandparents are just busy taking pics

The coolest part of the indoor playground. They have parking for baby strollers. Looks so fancy and cool!

Brennan made friends instantly and Clayton helped them with the "Rocks".

Later Clayton decided he wants to make space for himself.so....


Cool measuring broad.

After the indoor playground, the boys had fun playing remote control car outside. What a cool truck!

Even Clayton got a chance to try



Since I am going to reception this Friday. I got to take the afternoon off and perm my hair when the boys are napping. This is call ceramic perm.

I haven't had band for so long......it's kind of hard to get used to that. I will post more pics later what my hair really look now.


Karrie (Godmom) also visited us the same day. She had fun with the boys.


Every morning, Brennan goes to pick up newpaper with Grandma, this morning Grandma even takes Brennan on a short train ride. Brennan was all excited.


Ok.....more pictures later..........

4 Responses so far.

  1. Kara says:

    so glad you made it to HK alright. Looks like the boys are having a blast! Can't wait to see pictures of your hair! Enjoy your trip!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Oh my. Your boys are just SO CUTE! I love the shot of Clayton w/ his headphones!

  3. Wow....looks more like suck-your-brains-out perm! I have never seen anything like that before! :) Glad you are having fun in HK :)

  4. wow! You guys are in Hong Kong! When will you get back? How fun! How did the boys do? Was the flight alright? Hopefully we will see you soon when you get back! -Anna.

Leave a Reply