This is Da. So I was not all excited to go to Hong Kong due to the long flight but after having seen Brennan having such a good time on the plane I figured it's not that bad, but I guess age has to do with something. Nope the airplane hostess didn't even talk to me..how sad thinking that I would have great company..so here are a couple photos that I took being all by myself...
At least my original seat didn't work so I took the whole row to myself. I figured I would sleep well, but nope I still didn't sleep well. How selfish of me.
Being alone, this was the most entertaining piece of equipment I've ever seen. It's a phone on the flip side and on this side is a remote control/slash game console controller. Whoever thought of this idea was a genious! So my pal here got me through all 16 hours in the air. By the way, having the whole row, I had 4 tvs to keep me entertained too so I guess the air stewardess' knew something I didn't.
Here is the 12 in lcd tv that kept me alive and out of boredom for the whole flight. I played games, watched many movies and slept very little due to the movies..hehehe
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
What airline is this? I am flying on it from now on. UNITED SUCKS!
Yes fly Cathay Pacific. The best is Singapore Air...I will have to fly sometime..hehehe