Posted by Da | Monday, April 07, 2008 | 3 comments

It was a great day to be in DC!! Weather was perfect! So Abbey and her mom group friends decided to go to see the Cherry Blossoms in DC. We were kind of iffy on that day because it rained both days prior. But it was just beautiful on that day. We get to park along the river in across from the airport so the boys had lots of fun seeing the planes come and go and see trains too. We walked around the Basin and danced to the bands in front of the Jefferson Memorial.





I look at this picture and think..."Wow pretty flowers....." hahahaha





Mama's telling Clayton to imagine his Baba being very tall and handsome and how life would be different. It is very apparent that Brennan already knows the sales pitch and has totally given up.




"Would you like to make a donation to the college fund? Please no more Cheerios. Money would be nice."



It was nice that there was an area of many different Tulips where anyone can walk up to them and touch and feel them.



Mama being the phytology is teaching the boys about plants.



Mama tells the boys how the tulips would look like if we had some tulips at home. They will come out soon....








If it wasn't for the pretty flowers, I'd say mama might have other 'intentions' on the was she is squatting. Photo actually taken by Brennan - what do you think?




I love taking photos like this where you see the the dads are taking photos of their children and moms don't really care and just go about their business with other moms.








It's not easy to have a picture of our family together I tell you. But Photoshop brings families together, pictorially. However this is one of the photos that I not Photoshop'ed.





Brennan to Clayton: "Imagine what life would be like if we can swim"



Clayton: "I am going to find out"
Mama: "Not on my watch you don't"






I can crush the Monument with my little fingers..




"Good background...shadow kills it man" - Abbey






Finally a photo of Clayton..hehehe



Hahaha Da is getting Fat and Bald...
More love handles for Abbey....




*Just so everyone know, I love both my boys just as much. Brennan happens to like being infront of the camera as Clayton is not much interested.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Ariana says:

    What beautiful pictures!! It is still soooo cold here in stinky Utah. My tulips are just barely starting to think about opening. It snowed this morning (then melted, but still. Ew.) Depressing. Send us some spring, yeah?

  2. Marjorie says:

    Wow looks like a great day!
    Oh yeah from the last pic it definitely looks like Da is losing some hair.

    Oh well that's what the stress of doing laundry all by yourself in the middle of the night does. Haha

  3. The flowers are beautiful and so is your family! I miss spring in MD. I love the picture/comment of Clayton going to find out how to swim! Won't be long.

Leave a Reply