Abbey with 3.1 kids to care for at home is something of the extraordinary. She keeps them busy by teaching, training, planning and feeding all three while keeping herself sane by talking with other moms. At the end of the each day she wonders why she keeps this up; because at the beginning of each morning she is reminded with the great smiles and kisses from all her kids: Zhao Kids.
Abbey with 3.1 kids to care for at home is something of the extraordinary. She keeps them busy by teaching, training, planning and feeding all three while keeping herself sane by talking with other moms. At the end of the each day she wonders why she keeps this up; because at the beginning of each morning she is reminded with the great smiles and kisses from all her kids: Zhao Kids.
the last one! hahaha All of them are cute though!
They are all adorable, but I would have to choose the first or third ones, I think. I'm sure I've said this before, but your boys are so photogenic!
the first one!
the 4th one!
Love the 3rd one!