Brennan joined this soccer class near where Da works. Its great that Brennan's having fun while Da can watch him play during his lunch time.
Mom versus their kids...hm...who do you think will win and should win?
Celebrating his goal!
..airplane !!
the dribble...
the post up....
the balance...
the timing...
the killer kick...
the final touch...
and its good!!
Hi-5 for that!
Since Clayton can't play, he might as well help out the coach.
and a little play time with Da too...
He enjoy this more than picking up balls.
Look at Brennan's foot work.
I think Clayton might be too young for a moustache.
Look at the hands for balance!!
I think we should put him MSL..hehehe like the 16 year old. (Maybe not)
In the meantime, Mr. Clayton is practicing his walk for the ladies. I think he's almost got it down. Mr. GQ !
Running for the goal!
Hi-5 to the coach!
Today was the last day for Brennan's soccer class. Everyone was to be dress in their favorite costume. I wasn't sure what Brennan was but regardless, each student received a UK Elite Soccer patch for their hard work on the field. I think he had a great time. Will see what happens next.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Looks like fun! Jasper's taking a UK Elite soccer class this summer...I hope he's 1/2 as into it as it looks like Brennan was. :)
Samantha did YMCA rookie sports camp last summer, and her favorite part was to drink gatorade when soccer practice was over. Girls will be always girls.