This past weekend it was so hot that we had to take the boys to an outdoor place. Our friends invited us to join them at the Splash playground. It really nice for the boys to run around and get wet. As you can see, Clayton and Brennan has no fears of the water. It was lots of fun!
We were really glad that our friends had water toys and buckets for the boys to be entertained. For some reason, Clayton is really into turtles right now.
No fear at all.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
So much fun. It's pretty hot here and we go swimming alot. I haven't gotten a chance to take pictures yet...always forget to bring the camera.
All the swimming lessons must have payed off! They love the water so much! Abbey looked like she had fun too.
Oh my goodness they're so cute! I'm hoping your camera was waterproof. =) (This is Karen from nyc by the way)