The season is definitely changing and the hot humid summer has long gone. Right now the weather is just nice cool low humidity and good time to go bike and having fun at the lake !
This is what I get when I ask for a cheese. BTW, that Safari hat that he's wearing fits him very snugly and have save his head twice. Since he likes it, its his helmet!
Go figure, like brother like monkey.
They boys were excited to see a fish caught. It was nice of the man (though I have no idea who he is) to let the boys watch him fish. They got a kick out of a fish coming out of water flipping and flapping
So as the saying goes...brothers will be brothers. Next thing I need to do is to get a bike and ride with him so all of us would look like we're having fun. (Any donations?!?)
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
wow so beautiful. is that where they filmed the "happy place" for happy gilmore?