Posted by ZhaoKids | Friday, November 07, 2008 | 2 comments

The economy is really bad these days, but Mama still loves to shop........so she still shops, but for off season stuff that she normally will not dare to buy.

so today, she went to Walmart and saw the sign "all Halloween 75% off". She saw some cute long sleeves tee with light on them when you move. Thinking the boys would just love them as Brennan had mentioned about the "light" t-shirts and sweater that his classmate and cousin had. The org. is $7. so thinking it will not be that expensive.......

after checking the prices.........hahaha..........they are now $1 per piece. so Mama got 5 of them....., got 2 for baby girl next year and 2 for Brennan (1 for this year and 1 for next year) and 1 for Clayton.

The boys can't wait to wear them........so there they are happily wearing their "off season" halloween tee" running around.......so the light keeps going on and on.......=p silly boys.


Brennan tried to say BOOOOOOOO.........


and trying hard to show the light, but it doesn't show on pic.......so Mama took a video

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Hey Da,
    Yea we were so into the US politics. I have to say most of the people I know here were very much into the election race. I think most people I know were Barack supporters. There were pretty good coverage and news report of the US elections. How is the pregnancy coming along for Abbey?

  2. Ether says:

    ooooh! I want one!

Leave a Reply