So I took a day off to take everyone down to DC to see the National Christmas tree how beautiful it is. It was warm considering the winter days. We enjoyed it a lot and the boys loved the trains that run around the tree!
The little towns with different trains just absolutely made the whole experience for the boys to see the National tree a great treat.
Can you see us? If not..click on the photo and zoom in. (Hint: we're the little chinese people in there)
The boys with the grands!! in front of the White House.
I wanted to take a nicer shot so I was walking over the fence to the middle of the street where the cop was and was told go get back. (I guess I made him feel a little uncomfortable-just trying to be friendly)
We continued onto the American History museum where the boys played for bit, then headed to the Visitor's Center. It was really really pretty there. Lots of lights and things to see for the boys. If you have a chance, go and enjoy the lights!!
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Oooh! I didn't realize there were trains around the National Christmas Tree...we may have to head down to see that. Hoping to drive up to the Temple too this week.
Merry Christmas!