Posted by Da | Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 5 comments

Cayleigh's neck is barely strong enough to hold her head and we've already got her to do more than what she is capable; she's so good! Mamma dressed her up so pretty too!!





What you think of the hair do?


The innocent look?


The awww look?


or the cutie pie look?


This is the best photo we managed to get from these three....

5 Responses so far.

  1. Marjorie says:

    Very cute. I love the cheeks! I wish i could pinch them!

    I think the bottom half of her face she looks like Brennan and the top half she looks like Clayton.

    Sooo cute!

  2. Beth says:

    You've got three good-looking kids!!! I love her hair-do and her chubby cheeks! We should get together soon!

  3. Winnie says:

    Cayleigh is so cute. She has a strong neck. I know what you mean by trying to get a good shot of all 3 kids. It's hard but we try our best. I do love that picture of all 3 of them.

  4. Ariana says:

    What a cutie!! Love the fluffy hair. Reminds me of a certain college roommate I had once.... hahaha I wish I could find that picture!

  5. Liz says:

    So cute! She looks a lot like her brothers. What a great looking family!

Leave a Reply