Posted by Da | Thursday, July 09, 2009 | 12 comments

Cayleigh's turning six months and has she grown. Here are some photos from the last couple months.





































12 Responses so far.

  1. That is why you guys are late in church on Sunday.

  2. Beth says:

    She's gorgeous! I especially love the pic of Da with all three kids looking at the camera. Can't get more perfect than that!

  3. Da says:

    Beth, You got to love photoshop!! hahaha

  4. chauwell says:

    So cute!!!

  5. Marjorie says:

    Very cute!! I also liked how Da showcased his balding head. It looks like an island haha

  6. Tammy says:

    Such a happy girl! Very cute pictures!

  7. Look at her thighs and her smile...i am so jealous...she has grown so big!

  8. Winnie says:

    Love your pics. Your kids are so cute. Can't believe you got them to all look at the camera. It's so hard for us to get them to look at the camera.

  9. I love those pic... I hope I can be here now.

  10. All you boys are just putty in her hands!!! ;0)

  11. Unknown says:

    awwwwieee, she is so precious and that dress is so pretty on her...I do have good taste:)

  12. Michelle says:

    great pictures!!! love your kids, they are so cute.

Leave a Reply