With the school starting for both boys we kind of neglected to post Cayleigh's progression. Now that mom has more time with spend with her, I might as well give you some updated photos too.
Cayleigh's graduate from the Bumbo to sitting all by herself.
But mom also got her this jungle jumperoo that she loves too.
And to teach her piano as well b/c she loves music.
At Clayton's first day of school, I decided to stickered up. I don't think she minded that much.
Hungry for some toejam?
Just kidding. But you notice something new with Cayleigh?
Look closer here.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
What a cute little thing. I still laugh about your post about Brennan's first day of kindergarten and how you stalked him all the way in the classroom. Too funny!!!
Is she always happy? :-) What a cutie! Love the new feature--teeth are great. Teething is not great though. Hope it's not too rough on her.
She is soooooo CUTE. Love her smiles.