Posted by Da | Saturday, October 17, 2009 | 3 comments

How much a wife trusts her husband to let him cut her hair. In this world we live in there always seems to be something wrong when people hear that a wife would let her husband cut her hair. Well today I might have defunct that myth. I spent about fifteen minutes cutting her hair while she spent about 30 in front of the mirror. Through some collaboration and with Abbey doing major reconstructive adjustments, the haircut turned out fine. So for wife's out there and husbands, have no fear! we will overcome!



3 Responses so far.

  1. that is funny! Probably Abbey felt that cutting her hair is much less risk than letting you feed the kids. You know there is only one outcome from that. At least for cutting hair there is a 50-50 chance. Wait, not any more.

  2. ash says:

    I'll have to tell Jess that it is possible. He's helped me with a trim here and there but has never wanted to give me a full haircut.

  3. Winnie says:

    looks great!

Leave a Reply