My apologies for not updating this sooner. Over the Holidays it was a little hectic and work has been overwhelming. I still don't have a whole lot of time but figured that I must give some updates of what is going on since we pretty much have cabin fever.
These two videos are of the kids presents. Mainly its Clayton's electric motorcycle that stole the whole show!
This video I think was in early December but finally managed to post it. Its Clayton's school Christmas caroling show. Mom was able to record the great job he did!
What the boys request every Saturday and Sunday morning. We have lots of fun making it from scratch! and yes both boys have been burned on the ladle! but they are alright now and learned their lesson not to touch the metal part of the pan :D
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago