It's been awhile since I've updated the blog. Lately we haven't been taking photos enough to keep update this post with new photos, however do enjoy yourself with these videos that I've neglected to post.
I am not sure if my boys were helping me out or I was on my own.
My angels and my sleeping angel is taking her beauty nap.
She's got mad skills at 11 months, so proud of her. It was her couple times playing with it and suddenly we were surprised when she picked them up and put them in the slots so they can connect with the main rotating gear. Cool beans.
I maybe be meanest dad, but it shows that my girl is nobody's fool!
On the snowmagedon of Jan 2010, we simply went to the back of our house with our cousins and sled down the hill from the school! The boys had so much fun!
Boys learning to play the drum and of course Brennan shakes his body to the music.
Act I: Planning and coordinating
Act II: Rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal
Act III: Camera, lights, Action!
This is from 2008 Chinese New Year when Brennan was performing, any difference?
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago