Hello everyone, it's been a crazy week for our family. After a crazy schedule at work, we're finally packed and flew to Hong Kong. After arrival, our schedule was even more packed to go to places, visit family and friends. Finally a few minutes to sit down and update this blog.
A little excited to fly to see the grandparents in Hong Kong? Is it worth the 18 hour straight flight? It's pretty apparent what the answer might be.
These planes have built in TVs and the kid are taking full advantage of the situation.
I am always amaze what kind of people I run into. For instance we had some trouble getting our plane tickets and suddenly these Chinese looked so confused and out of place but I just know they are going to the same place. What do I do? of course offer help! and then offer even more help. At the end we end up with our family, two sets of elderly couples and a interesting young lady all walking like a little mafia navigating through the airport of JFK.
Someone's already a pro.
Someone can't be bothered with extended travel. Beauty before age.
Who said the food tray can't be used in any other way?
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
I hope that you're having a great time in Hong Kong!!!
Enjoy the family, friends, and food!
So jealous! Have tons of fun and eat enough for me too! Oh and any chance of getting 'training' chopsticks for my son before he puts out an eye?!