Rarely do I post other blogs let alone other people's blogs. This morning when I received and email about an update from one of my good friend's page, I thought it was an ordinary post about her ordinary activities though the headline read: "Forever Missionaries" I thought she was so influenced that she's preparing herself to be a missionary. In my mind when I read that headline I was pretty ecstatic that she's totally changed her life to started wanting to be a missionary, but I was wrong. Instead she wrote a 'thank you' note to us of how grateful she is to Abbey and I for helping her over the years. I am not writing to boast myself but to show my sincerity and humbleness to how the Lord blesses us in so many ways. Since I've finished my mission and left Sydney in April 2001, we've actually only kept in touch via online chat and have not seen each other in person since then.
Marjorie, thank you for being such a great friend as well. I know you've gone through a lot the last few years, and you're quite strong to survive it! I've learned so much from you and your exemplary personality and I wish you continue doing what is good for you. Personally, the best way to be forget your worries and find yourself is to follow the words of King Benjamin in Mosiah 2:17. I know it works because yourself that example to me.
http://theturtlevillage.blogspot.com/2010/07/forever-missionaries.html
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago