This was a few weeks ago but I figured why not post it anyways since I don't know when I will have time to post anymore. It was a beautiful day and decided on a whim to take the Metro and go to the Zoo. They had a lot of improvements there and it looks great! The kids had a blast. We even got slurpee while we were there.
Our usual Saturday morning pancake making time while mom's still sleeping. We try our best to be quite but at times its not the most peaceful mornings.
Since the boys are on the same team, I helped out quite a bit for the coach. So then he just volunteered me to be his assistant and gave me a jersey and a cap. Way cool!
Cayleigh's latest trend: eating with her leg on the table.
Abbey was preparing food while I was in the kitchen helping. The boys were playing and we wondered where Cayleigh was. Next thing we turned around and saw her helping herself by climbing up the high chair on the table and helping herself to her brother's bowls that was cooling.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
So much fun! Can't wait to see you guys.
I LOVE your family photos in your previous post!! Abbey is so pretty!! She is very photogenic, as are the kids!! I am so jealous of their cute dimples!!! I wish we could steal just 1 from them to put on K! hehe..