We have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Everyone was home and celebrated with family.
Abbey has been tasked to cook a turkey this year. She used a recipe from our godfather in NYC and it came out just perfect!
This is the kids getting dressed up to get ready to go to grandpa and grandma's house.
We couldn't wait to eat the turkey at night so we had it for lunch first!
In between the time, I taught Brennan to play chess while others played Twister.
Then it was time for dinner!! Da's dad made his usual famously delicious ducks, lobsters, and fresh fried chicken with half of the turkey. We feasted and once again ate too much.
Then we headed to PA to visit Abbey's high school friend and their new house. The gathering was great! and everyone had a great time catching up and shopping!
Brennan and I even make fresh pancakes and waffles for everyone!
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago