I took an extra day off from work so we can go do many things. On Saturday went to the National Building Museum for their annual Discover Engineering Family Day and spent all day there. It was great! There was a plethora of hands-on activities to be an engineer and building things from bridges to catapults to aerodynamic airplanes and etc.


And Monday's weather was very nice so we decided to visit the Zoo again. It seems that each time we visit the Zoo, we discover a new place and learn new things. This time we went to the bird house and we saw many types of birds and got really close to them too. Then we visit several more places at the Zoo!
And the end you can see who's tired.....(I can not help because I was taking the photos)
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago