Posted by ZhaoKids | Thursday, September 20, 2012 | 2 comments


Today is 9/20/12, just send Cayliegh to nap in the afternoon and read a friend’s blog who reminds me again to write down the important little details in life that I want my little ones to remember. So here is me don’t want to waste anytime before another task or chore distract me from writing.



Brennan, Brennan, Brennan. You are my first son and I love you since you were born. I love you for being obedience. I love how you always amazed me with the faith in the LORD. The other day when the power were out and came back, you asked me why the power was back on. You proudly told me because you had say your prayer. You also remembered to say another prayer to thank Heavenly Father. I know as you rely on the LORD, you will be doing just great. You are also very talented in music. I love to hear how you sing the do ri me when you practice your piano or even when you listen to Clayton’s Suzuki violin CD. You have wonderful memory and only couple years of learning piano, you already play better than Mommy. People communicate with you are always amazed how out-spoken and friendly you are. Ms. Leslie, Clayton’s violin teacher only met you twice and she can sense you have sharp senses and smart. The other day I was worried about you at the Tennis class. The only thing I saw was my little boy helping the coach to pick up balls. Mommy was worried that you would miss your turn. You told me not to worry immediately as you knew you place which was behind the girl with pink skirt. Feeling a little relief but still not sure whether you were making the right choice. I started to look around the court. You are right, you choose to help instead of standing idly. You choose to serve. At the end of the lesson, all the parents were praising their kids how good they were playing or asking the teacher how well did their children do. You were the only one that stay behind to pick up all the tennis balls on the court. Teacher came to me at the end to thank you for your hard work. “He is very out-going and eager to help!” Mama is proud not because you did well in tennis, but because your love to serve others. 

Clayton, you always amazed me with your art work. You spent time and draw with your heart with many details. I love to see you help Cayleigh and hold her hands when she needs you. You are so kind in school and polite to friends and teachers. You really put effort to write well and listen to details. I love your drawing in the Book of Mormon Stories workbook, how you draw Jesus and Heavenly Father with big beards. I love how you love play violin. You are eager to learn. I was surprised when you asked me to use the phone to practice addition/subtraction. You told me you know you would get smarter when you practice. You do it because you want to. Not because I want you to. You love little animals and you are so tender to little bugs and animals. I am very proud that you attend Chinese school and will answer the questions in class even it's hard for you. You did have the worst nose bleeding though. Bleeding for 40mins straight is crazy to handle but I am glad you listened and did not whine when you had to hold your nose for so long. 

Cayliegh, sometime I wonder why you are so LOUD. You are lucky that Heavenly Father gave you two cute dimples and so you can still get away from some punishments. You love to read and love SWEETS. Uncles love you and you are very sweet. I love how you always make sure your brothers get their fair share of treats. You love to get kisses from your brothers and daddy and me. You always come to my room early (dark or bright). I love to hear your day after preschool. You were so happy to report you share with your friend and being good. You love to be silly and poke me. You are very persistent especially when you ask for your jelly sticks and gogurts. I love how you organize your room. I love how you like to put things in the right order without reminder. You do great job making your bed everyday and brush your teeth. I love how you are so sensitive to others feelings. I remember you go and give hugs to Brennan when he cried from frustration. 

Mama may seems too busy for you three, but mama is trying hard to be a better mommy. I love all the hugs and kisses from you. Remember to be kind and loving. Remember that Heavenly Father send you to me so I can help you to grow and learn. I am grateful to be your mother and I have a lot to learn from each of you.  LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Your family is so cute and gorgeous

  2. Da says:

    thank you Jean. You have an incredible family too! No worries, your family will get bigger in a few years too..hehehe

Leave a Reply