Wow it's almost been a month since I've updated the blog. Things are so busy at work with upgrading the entire hospital to Windows 7, keeping the house going, and doing other things that I forgotten to update our blog.
While the weather is unstable, we took the kids to the library. I didn't know they have baskets and wasn't sure how many books they can borrow so here's to our basketful.
Or three basketful of books from the two shelves in the background among many others
At check out we borrowed one hundred and one books, to be precise.
And that's how we roll as a family when we got home after dinner.
Clayton is moving on up in scouts to become a bear
We had a great time at grandma Wright's home
And mom made an incredible breakfast for everyone!!!
you guys are brave I never let mine check out that many because I could never keep track of them. But how fun to get so many cool books. And my updating my blog is so far behind too I hear ya. It is always nice to see and read of your families adventures.