Posted by Da | Thursday, December 04, 2014 | 0 comments

I guess this is no better time to let the kids learn how to fix things around the house. Since they use this daily, why not teach them to replace toilet seat covers as well as unclogging drains.












 The main reason that the kids are learning to unclog drains is because they decided to shred paper and stuff it down the drain. Well it got clogged up, instead of punishing or yelling at them, I told them they need to unclog it. So they whined: "I don't know how!" So I told them that they should have thought about it before doing it but since it's too late, now they have to find a way to unclog it. Find videos online to show how to do it but I end up telling them what to do BUT they still have to do it. As you see below they now know how to clear out the drain pipes.















Leave a Reply