Posted by Da | Sunday, October 23, 2016 | 0 comments

Today was one of those days that I was exhausted at the end of the day. Took the day off to get many things done: first went to Donuts for Dads in the morning, then went with FF to her class field trip to Baltimore Aquarium, then to scouts activity, and end the day with 4H meeting. We didn't get home until around 10pm. 

Let's start with Donuts for Dads. Actually on the day before I went with FF to eat donut with her and then went to her class for opening excercises. The next day I went with SS to do the same and FF tagged along too. Then I volunteered to be FF's class parent for their field trip to the Baltimore Aquarium. I am responsible for 5 kids, including FF. These kids are a fun bunch. Once we went into the aquarium, we were on our own and went to variou places with the kids. They were awed by all the different types of fish and they especially loved touching the jellyfish, the 4D show where they watched a 15 minute movie and it blows bubbles and air all around them, and lastly they love watching the dolphin show. 

After the field trip, I took the two kids home about 20 mins early. We had a quick snack, change of clothes, and in 15 mins out the door we went to the scout activity I planned with Adam Fugal. It's to fulfil a science requirement for the scouts. And since Adam's a scientist and he works at a high school lab, he was nice enough to stay after school at 4:30 pm to show the scouts all kinds of science experiements. CC and FF tagged along too. (Abbey stayed home with her parents so they can spend time together)

We ended the class around 5:30 and we were close to my mom's house. I called her to see if she wanted to joined us for dinner since we have to go 4H meetin at 6:30 pm. When my mother answered the phone, her voice didn't sound too good but when I told her that we're closeby and want to take her out to dinner, it immediately changed. We went to Chick-fil-a and she insisted to pay for dinner. Brennan ordered the food. My mom was very happy and she became very energetic around the kids. Due to timing, I took my mom with us to 4H so she can see what the kids do at the club. Then I took her home and went home. We didnt' get home until 10:10pm.

I was exhausted but fulfilling to spend the entire day with the kids.























































































































































Leave a Reply