This is no ordinary Temple session. Originally it was Abbey's idea to ask just the sisters to attend the Temple session since she wanted to go. Then as they start talking, more and more sisters wanted to go. Then the sisters took their husbands to go with them, including that Abbey wanted me to go.
During this time was when the Stake President has asked me to think about calling me to be Branch President. A few days earlier he called me into his office to talk about accepting this calling. After some conversation, I told him that I will think about it and get back with him.
Days after the meeting with President Arnold, this thought kept coming to my mind:
"It is better that I accept this calling and serve our branch with God's revelations
than regret if I don't receive prompting and unable to fully serve our branch."
So after accepting the call, he asked me to think of my counselors. I have also been thinking about Wesley and Jason to be my counselors. Obviously there are thoughts of other capable brothers as well, however this Temple trip was prophetic.
"Abbey and I usually sit towards the front in the Endowment room but the room was a little full so we sat towards the back. After sitting down, I see President Arnold coming in, and he sits behind me (I see him, he sees me, I was a little nervous).
Then shortly, Wesley and Jason both sat right in front of me!
Of all the seats they can sit, they chose to sit right in front of me.
I was like....*****!!!!!!!! (flabbergasted). I looked back at President Arnold and he looked at me, smiling and nodding. I can"t believe God literally put them right in front of me. "
At the time Wesley and Jason didn't know they it yet so days after the Temple session President Arnold called them both and they both accepted to be my counselors!