Posted by Da | Monday, August 24, 2026 | 0 comments

大家好!

This last week in Macau has been amazing. Directly following church was Larry So's baptism. After the past six weeks of teaching him, I was able to help him perform this special ordinance on my last Sunday here. Almost the entirety of the branch was able to attend.

This Thursday I will be moving back to Hong Kong to serve over the Victoria Harbor zone in the English 1st branch. I'm excited to meet the several trainees coming into the mission but will miss this area so much. Sorry I don't have time to share more today as we have two appointments before our pday ends.

//

Elder Patrick Kearon shared this talk at BYU just this past Tuesday. It is one of the best I have heard and I encourage you all to read it

https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/patrick-kearon/peace-and-rest-even-now/

In it, he said this

"If I had a wish for you, it would be that you find peace in your actual life— not the life that you think you would have if you finished your to-do list— or the life you would have if you had three extra hours [in the day]... peace by coming ever closer to Jesus Christ."

May we find peace in Christ no matter where we are.

Elder Zhao
趙長老

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qkaoEe965etiYQuj7



Leave a Reply