Posted by ZhaoKids | Wednesday, November 22, 2006 | 4 comments

So we were at my parent's tonight for the usual Tuesday night dinner visit. So I was testing the new camera with the flash that I haven't used for a very long time. I wanted to take some cool photos, so there was a small toy shopping cart(a lightbulb lit up). I took the cart and threw Clayton in there, without thinking immediately Abbey said NO! but then once she saw what I was doing, she was cooperating and holding Clayton and fitting him into the cart while I went to get the camera. This happened all in about 20 seconds of time. As you can see, the end product is that Abbey helped out to get the boys attention to get this capture. ~ Crazy parents

4 Responses so far.

  1. Marjorie says:

    Yeah you parents sure are crazy! Just let the boys play and be extremely cute and adorable

  2. Anonymous says:

    Dear Abbey,

    I am almost in tears when I see your two cute boys. Brennan is soooo beautiful and Clayton is toooo cute. Wow, how time flies, it has been over 4 years since we saw each other last time. I got a little girl my self. Her name is Sophie and she is 9 month old.
    I miss you a lot Abbey!

    Emily Bian

  3. Anonymous says:

    awwww SO CUTE!! they are GROWING FAST!! i miss you guys!!

    -Jessica Tsai

  4. Anonymous says:

    aww..adorable!

Leave a Reply