So life as I know it has come down to this: I go to work and come home, play with Brennan, and eat dinner. Afterwards gives Brennan his bath, read this bedtime stories, and then puts him to bed. Then, I go and take over for Abbey and rock Clayton to sleep. I go to bed and next day all over again.
But of course Abbey has a different story more like this:
Da wakes and don't even change Brennan and runs off to work. When he comes home he expects the house to be clean and dinner ready. He doesn't even know how difficult it is to keep things in order with two boys. All he does when he comes home is to watch tv with Brennan and Clayton. After dinner he wouldn't even wash the dishes. He does his things, baths Brennan and puts him to bed; not even brush his teeth. Then he goes and do more of 'his' things and until I yell at him, then he will do it.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
tsk tsk tsk, Da ..... go give the woman a break and wash the dishes will ya. And you had better start brushing your boy's teeth otherwise he'll have dragon breath and noone will want to be his friend