Posted by ZhaoKids | Monday, April 02, 2007 | 3 comments

For the longest time, Da has alot of pressure of keeping the Accountant wife at home with the kids. Our extended family members, friends, and even some member in church will ask "why don't you work since you can make alot of money?" But we, as a couple, as parents of two little boys, decided that it is for the best interest for the zhao family that Abbey stays home taking care of the boys.

Today, Da got an offer to a new job. He got this job because of his excellent customer service, his great IT skills, and of couse his charm.....(even this is a man who refer Da to this new job).

Proud of you my hubby.....proud of you daddy! We are happy because people see how good you are and they appreciate it, they value it. We are happy for you and are excited for you =)

WE LOVE YOU! GOOD JOB!!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    BTW,

    It sounded like I worked at McDonalds prior to this job, which I did about 40 yrs ago but that's a different story, it's not like I'm going to work somewhere far far away to get an awesome incredible job that I won't be to see my family except once a year during the Holidays. This is not the case; I work down the street from McDonalds', now at Wendy's instead. I make more to pay monthly install payments for a brand new pre-owned bicycle for me to carry all the leftover burgers home. (...and you wonder why Abbey's so skinny and Brennan's so chubby)

    -Da

  2. Congratulations! It feels good when somebody recognizes that you do a good job. :-) I hope it will be a fabulous opportunity for you.

    And BTW, I like Wendy's and their 4-Alarm Chicken Sandwich isn't hot enough. hahaha Tell them to fix it since you have "connections" now. ;-)

    Ariana

  3. Anonymous says:

    Woo...Congrats on the new burger delivery job! I am sure they pay you enough to keep the bicycle running! Your family is always our role model . BTW, Dennys is also down the street, and it opens 24*7!

Leave a Reply