What a lovely season this is!! with all the pollen everywhere on the skin, nose, and eyes there is no better way to enjoy this season than going outside with your itchy skin to feel the cool breeze, watery eyes to see the beautiful landscapes, and running rose to smell the fragrant flowers and trees. As you can see, Abbey and Brennan has putting a lot of time and effort make sure that they have fully contribute to everyone's enjoyment of this beautiful season.

Front yard with daisies..(I think) I've been corrected to daffodils

Backyard with tulips.

Front yard with daisies..(I think) I've been corrected to daffodils
Backyard with tulips.
Beautiful flowers (they're daffodils, btw)! Jasper loves blowing the dandilions also. His Aunt just showed him that trick yesterday :)
Pretty flowers! Yes, they are daffodils, a.k.a. jonquils. Good job Abbey! My flowers are limited to a few small pots, but I did get some bulbs planted in the fall. Unfortunately some squirrels raided the pots and ate all the daffodil bulbs but for some reason they left the tulips. So we had tulips this spring. They are cool! I need to take a picture.
your daffodils and tulips are so pretty! We have some growing at my parents' front lawn.. They also have a cherry blossom tree that is growing beautiful flowers too.. should look into getting one maybe? =)
anyway i love your last entry.. i never knew that the kids had to be older to bring them to work.. or is that just your company's policy? well he is just so cute!!
The prettiest flowers i have seen grow in anyone's yard. Can we swap? You can have the cold winter and i'll take your lovely warm spring!
Abbey!!! Nay ho ma??? Your kids are so cute! Keep in touch! http://allenandkimi.blogspot.com
Hey! Great job on your yard. It looks wonderful. We need you to come over and help us with our landscaping too.
hey.. no new posts? pictures?
Your tulips are beautiful!