Today is going to be 100F in Maryland and it's also Brennan's first day of Pre-Kick Soccer. With the language barrier and being the smallest in class. Brennan really needs to catch up as the season goes. Just some pic for my parenst and friends to enjoy! He is exhausted before the 45mins class ends. I guess it's a great class to train his fitness.
Coach JOE first asked them to walk around the little cones.
Then they kicked the soccer balls, called "freeze" and touched the ball with one body part. Brennan needs to learn the right names....e.g. Left/Right elbow, Left/Right Foot....
They gathered up at the end to get the "SAM" T-shirts.
Brennan is very happy to get his T-shirt and I promised to let him wear next week. =)
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
So cute! I love the sweaty hair-do. :)
CUTE SPIKEY HAIR HE HAS :D
SO CUTE!!! what a cutie!!! soccer for little ones as little as him??? wow! i can't wait to get my kid involved!