Posted by ZhaoKids | Wednesday, July 11, 2007 | 1 comments

We had a splash over the 4th of July. Mark and Beverly invited us to Evan's birthday party. I think Brennan has more fun by getting as many people wet as he can.


  

It starts innocent enough as brothers getting wet in the pool.
   
Then when Evan got in, it we crazy from there....First Brennan splashes Evan and shocked him.

   
Next both of them are just having a blast getting water everywhere.

 
So Clayton can't take it anymore and leaves...


   
And everyone gets a piece of the rascals in the pool.


   
So what if you are a girl with a baby..you get wet too...

   
Even when you are already wet, you will get wet even more.

One Response so far.

  1. Beverly says:

    those pool pics are great! I didn't take any of them in the pool. do you have anymore from the rest of day? I'd LOVE to get a copy of them from you! We forgot to take more pics of things other than cake and presents. THANKS!

Leave a Reply