The look at Clayton knowing that his brother is feeding him milk is just precious. So good thing the camera is handy.
So Brennan has been very willing to help out with Clayton such as these pictures. When Abbey went out with her mom's night out friends, I got a little lazy and let Brennan be the big brother. It worked out well for everyone. :D
This is the satisfaction an older brother gets when he finishes feeding his brother.
So for the time mom's out and dad has to babysit, the boys get to watch TV with dad. Most of the time they fight for things but I guess when both of them get to watch a movie, they can sit next to each other.
Brennan's signature motion: Telling mom/dad that the TV/movie is very loud but still wanting to watch it, so he covers his ears and continues to watch TV.
Grand Popo with Clayton
Hm........someone loves Brennan. That's a huge cotton candy ball!! I didn't even get a chance to taste it.
Who's ready for some action?
Yes, Brennan is in his underwear giving his father a haircut. Brennan wanted to give dad a haircut and Da didn't seem to mind. It was short-lived b/c Brennan ran out of patience and decided the hair on the floor was more fun, so Da end up cleaning all the hair from the floor after finishing his haircut of course.
This photo is great! Look both expressions. Clayton has been in a habit of tossing everything on the floor; which happens to be the carpet. See what he's eating? Yes sweet potatoes will stain the floor quite nicely. So I guessed that some didn't make it all the way to the floor-right Abbey?
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Hi da and abbey. So Clayton throws food too? Caden still has that problem, it's gotten better but he still does it when he doesn't want to eat it. Has anything worked for you guys to end it or are you guys treating it as a phase and just waiting it out? I'd be interested to hear what you guys do with that. Poor abbey, haha.