Ahhh its that time of the year where my children become ghouls and goblins..but of course they have too pretty cute to get more candy! This year we went to the same location as two previous years and its still just as nice. There were plenty of witchcraft in the atmosphere. Brennan is dress as Eeyore again and Clayton is dresses a BumbleBee Pooh Bear. Abbey also invited her Hong Kong Mom's family to collect candy too. It was lots of fun and lots of candy for Da and Abbey (Yes the kids do all the work and the adults reap the rewards-I mean come on! We deserve something for raising them this far and working our butt off)
My little Eeyore and Bumblebee Pooh starting the night. It was a great night; no humidity and it wasn't even cold(around 70 degrees)
Brennan can't wait another moment and off he leads the pack; not a typical behavior for Eeyore.
Poor Pooh..he sits like no one cares. I think Clayton fits Eeyore's character better.
Here are some of the pack that are walking along the sidewalk for candy.
Someone lost a foot and Clayton seems to like it. I love the expression Abbey made!
Thank you ma'am for the candy!
Give me more! Give me more!
I got what I wanted, lets go to the next house.
Come on!! Open up already!
Eeyore and the witches..nice!
Brennan was having so much fun with saying "Twickortweat" so loud he was having a great time. He actually ran to the next house to say the words again.
The HK moms and the smallest ones. Angela on the left is carrying her smaller one inside (3 months)
Harry Potter is no match for my Eeyore. He uses both hands and shove all the candy into his lantern.
A moment of silliness while they were waiting for the adults to catch up.
Clayton was getting into take candy too. I have no idea what the lady was dressed up as but I think she just got something out of her basement.
Look at his face, the boy means serious business of getting the most his night: no time to loose.
So we end the night with lots and lots of candy that most likely will end up not being eaten but just giving them away since we don't really eat much sweets. It was a fun night and it was great. Will do it again next year.
Simple face wipe samples
11 years ago
OMG--so cute! I love them all from the last post too...especially the kisses. Clayton has such a great dimply smile--it makes me want to grab the bumble bee and squeeze him!
Adorable!!
awww Eeyore and Pooh r so cute!!! It looks like they had so much fun! The people in our neighborhood are almost all chinese, so we barely got any candy on our block. It was cold too. We were supposed to go to my parents' neighborhood to trick-or-treat but Ether got sick so we couldn't go. boo.
So people handed their buckets of candy to the kids and they can just grab as much as they want? That's awesome!
Haha! Cute! I noticed that Brennan had to constantly tip his head back so he could see beyond eeyore's nose. Is your son's neck ok after the night of trick-or-treating? :)
Uh, by the way, I think it's the parent's responsibility to teach their children that they should only take one piece of candy when they are offered the bucket. Etiquette, you know? ;)