Posted by ZhaoKids | Friday, November 16, 2007 | 4 comments

In preparation for his uncle's wedding reception in HK, mom bought him a tux for the occasion. He's look very handsome in it, what does Clayton get? Will have to see...



I want to hear it!! Who's your pimp?



Oh! I am so so beautiful!


Classic


James Bond Jr? Handsome and attractive...


Wow that is my son!

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh MY!! The cuteness! He's going to be a lady killer in high school/college!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I love it. He's so great with all of his poses. What a ham!

    Have a great time at the wedding!

  3. Marjorie says:

    He is looking very smick!

  4. Mel says:

    awww he looks so handsome in that tux!!! Can you imagine him like 20 years later wearing something similar to that on his own wedding day?! Cute!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply