Abbey with 3.1 kids to care for at home is something of the extraordinary. She keeps them busy by teaching, training, planning and feeding all three while keeping herself sane by talking with other moms. At the end of the each day she wonders why she keeps this up; because at the beginning of each morning she is reminded with the great smiles and kisses from all her kids: Zhao Kids.
Cute guys! They will give Will Smith a run for his money. :) And yeah, Abbey! Long hair! It looks gorgeous! You have looked good with every single hairstyle though. When I first met you freshman year your hair was very short but cute. Somewhere I have a hilarious picture of you with your hair all spiked up.....I need to find it. Muahaha!
Surprise! This is the Dao family from the long forgotten southern state--Texas. We love to visit your blog and have been inspired to create our own blog at http://wearethedaos.blogspot.com/
Come check us out, and add us to your link coz we'd done so. We are going back to Virginia for the Christmas, hope we can meet up this time!
Leave a Reply
Search Our Blog
About Us
Abbey with 3.1 kids to care for at home is something of the extraordinary. She keeps them busy by teaching, training, planning and feeding all three while keeping herself sane by talking with other moms. At the end of the each day she wonders why she keeps this up; because at the beginning of each morning she is reminded with the great smiles and kisses from all her kids: Zhao Kids.
Adorable! I love how Clayton is so into it too. And Abbey, your hair is getting so long! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys?
Cute guys! They will give Will Smith a run for his money. :) And yeah, Abbey! Long hair! It looks gorgeous! You have looked good with every single hairstyle though. When I first met you freshman year your hair was very short but cute. Somewhere I have a hilarious picture of you with your hair all spiked up.....I need to find it. Muahaha!
Surprise! This is the Dao family from the long forgotten southern state--Texas. We love to visit your blog and have been inspired to create our own blog at
http://wearethedaos.blogspot.com/
Come check us out, and add us to your link coz we'd done so.
We are going back to Virginia for the Christmas, hope we can meet up this time!