Posted by ZhaoKids | Friday, November 30, 2007 | 8 comments

So we spent more time in MaOhShan, Grandma loves taking pics with these bears.


When Grandma took Brennan to Shatin, Mama took Clayton to ride on the little car..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2J1BwH19w

and of course, we went to have some dim sum also.




We checked out the big fish and lobsters.


On Friday, after feeding the boys. Mama went to Uncle Ricky's reception. It's great to see him getting married. He is Mama's college friend.

The best part of the banquet. .............Mama ate a LOT!

our table were all ladies. It's surely a fun and happy nite!



8 Responses so far.

  1. liz says:

    Looks like Uncle Ricky scored a beautiful bride, and the food is making me hungry!

  2. Ariana says:

    Aaaah looks like yummy food! Hey, do you know of any good places in Utah for dim sum? We had a great place in portland but that's a tiny bit too far to drive now. :)

  3. I remember Ricky! That's great he got married.

  4. Ether says:

    i gotta take Mel to HK one of these days...

    Hey I didn't know Ricky got married! That's awesome! (& it's about time!) The last time i talked to him was prob like 2 yrs ago. He was in Shanghai & he claimed he was single...

    I've gotta get his contact info from you guys later so that I can send him something.

    Oh & Amui & Linnie & Doris were there too??!

  5. Brooke says:

    I like the new hairdo! It looks like you are having fun in Hong Kong, wish I could come visit! We miss you guys.

  6. the Dao's says:

    Did Ricky teach in MTC before? He looks really familiar to me. Congrats to him and his wife for me, will ya?
    Abby, you are living my dreams right now. After you get back, it will be my turn to go back to Taiwan. Hope we will get to have as much fun as you do!

  7. Brooke says:

    Yes! That is where I recognize him from, he looks SO familiar. He must have taught at the MTC.

  8. Mel says:

    more pix more pix more pix!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply