My sons would like to wish you all a properous New Year! Gung Xi Gung Xi !
Cousins with the boys (Michelle, Nancy, Alvin, and Tony)
Mama preparing for the Chinese New Year party at our church..she is make the mouse ears at the last 1/2 hour before the program starts.
So here is the turn out..they look great! (though they can be mistake for bunny ears)
Here's Brennan's first performance. He's the youngest of the group and giving his best at the top of his lungs. Go Brennan! Click here for more photos from the event !
Here's the video. Watch Brennan closely: he's the youngest and he's going strong, regardless!
Mama did a good job; she is proud
Yeap I am a mouse and I am cute!!
Yeap I am know I am cute and so are you....Mmmmmwwwaa! (Mothers approved)
your little rats are so cuuuuute! love the ears and whiskers.
so cute!! Happy New Year!
Da, if only I had known you to take pictures at our wedding, you really get some great ones! I posted some on my blog as well.
Happy New Year handsome boys! (And parents too.)
Everyone looked so adorable! Don't worry you can re-use the ears for easter :P
Happy new year! Super cute pictures!
cute cute pictures!!! Happy New Year! And Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you are doing something special today..
I like what you did to your site.. but Dude, you spelled my name wrong (on the left side for our link).. that's ok, i forgive you. =D